Windows 10 Home
- Maximum Purchase:
- 12 units
Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 32/64 Bit, Full Retail Version
Upgrade to the latest version of Windows 10
Windows 10 Home 32 bits/64 bits is compatible with the majority of your software programs and devices. Discover Microsoft clever digital assistant Cortana. Enjoy the use of Microsoft Edge and the Xbox One games on Windows 10 device.
- This item is good for 1 PC / 1 User plus it includes both 32 and 64 bit version.
- Good for license, upgrade or full clean install
- License is verified by Microsoft
- Product is guaranteed to work or you will get your money back
- You will receive license immediately after purchase
- Direct download from Microsoft.
- Start menu is back and better than ever
- InstantGo lets you boot up and resume quickly
- Cortana personal assistant
- Windows 10 upgrade comes with apps that work across your devices
- Write or type directly on web pages and easily share the mark-ups with friends
- Snap up to 4 apps on the screen and create new desktops for more space
- Join your business or school domain for easy access to network files, servers and printers
- Enhanced security with BitLocker data encryption and protection
- Login with Remote Desktop and create virtual machines with Hyper-V
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800x600
Upgrade to Windows 10: FAQ
Free Windows 10 Interactive Training to help you to get up to speed quickly
Perfect, just what I need. Super easy and rocket fast to install, but need 20 GB of hard drive spase. Personally, I'm not really big fan of any other windows than Windows XP Professional. That's my favorite. But this one is okay for gamers.
When it works, why can't we just stop right here?
Now that windows 10 has been out for a while it has gotten better. I also now am able to disable the services running in windows 10 that hog resources. The windows 10 platform is meant to be an all around, multi device OS (operating system) so its got a LOT of extras built into it that I myself will never use but a lot of other will use.
Best customer support is no problems. They have it. Works just the way they say.