Below is the Msofficeworks.net privacy and security policy:
This policy was last updated on March 4th, 2017
Note: The following only applies to Msofficeworks.net official website (https://Msofficeworks.net)
- Msofficeworks.net - The security of your personal information is very important to us. In an effort to protect your personal information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology with 256-bit encryption. If your browser supports SSL (most current browsers do), it will automatically encrypt the information you provide to us on the secure pages on our site, before sending it over the Internet.
- When visiting a page on our site that includes any of your personal information, the bottom of your browser window will display, an icon of a closed lock or an unbroken key (depending upon your browser). This indicates that you have successfully connected to our secure server.
- To authenticate the security of your connection before submitting any of your personal information, you can double-click on the icon to display our digital certificate.
- Some browser versions and some firewalls do not permit communication through secure servers. In that case, we suggest that you contact us by phone, or fax your order to us.
- When you visit our site, we will ask your browser to place a permanent "cookie" (a very small text file) on your computer. If your browser is configured to accept cookies, it will accept the cookie and place it on your computer's hard drive. We collect this information to analyze where our customers are coming from and how often they visit our site. We also collect certain technical information from your computer, like your IP address and the address of a referring website, if any. This information will allow us to enhance our site to our customer's preferences. This information is used only for the benefit of Msofficeworks.net and you, our customer.
- If you place an order with a ship-to address that differs from your bill-to address, we retain this information as well. You can modify or correct this information by following the procedure described above. Such information is used at your request to ship purchased merchandise and may also be used for marketing purposes, but will not be sold to any third parties.
What information is collected:
- When you choose to place an order with us, you are invited to log in (optional), so that we can identify who you are. As a newcomer, it will be suggested that you register for future identification. The registration page asks you to enter your name, a user ID, a password, and your e-mail address.
- You can update this information at any time by clicking on the "my account" link at the top of every page and selecting "update account information."
Placing an order:
- When you decide to place an order, you are asked to complete an order form. The order form requires your name, billing and shipping address, credit card number, expiration date and CID#. You should also include other information fields such as your telephone number, to allow us to contact you regarding your order if necessary.
- This information is collected to make your shopping experience with us as smooth and pleasant as possible. It is used only for the benefit of Msofficeworks.net and you, our customer.
- Our site contains links to manufacturers and other related sites for your benefit.
- Msofficeworks.net is not responsible for the privacy practices, security, or content of such websites. If you click on one of these links, you will be redirected to their website and, in doing so, you may provide information directly to them. Therefore, you should refer to their privacy policies to understand how they handle your information and what choices you have.
- Msofficeworks.net maintains special relationships with a number of secure business partners. For your security or benefit, when you make a purchase, we may share information about you and the transaction with other companies for many reasons including verification, fraud prevention, credit card authorization, and shipping purposes.
- Msofficeworks.net may share account or other information when we are required by law (e.g., in response to subpoenas, court orders, etc.) or to protect our interests or property. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, credit bureaus, agents or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection.
You agree that:
- Msofficeworks.net may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- Msofficeworks.net also shares information with outside companies that perform services for Msofficeworks.net. For example, when a customer signs up for our e-mail newsletters, Msofficeworks.net will provide the customer's e-mail address to third party e-mail distribution companies that transmit e-mails on behalf of Msofficeworks.net. Your e-mail address will not be used by these companies for any purpose other than for the transmission of e-mails for Msofficeworks.net.
- We may retain outside companies to assist us in managing our customer information database or to update and correct customer information for future marketing purposes. Msofficeworks.net takes steps to ensure the confidentiality of your information and to make sure it is not used for other purposes. Msofficeworks.net has carefully selected a few companies to assist us in better understanding how our customers use our site. We will place cookies on your computer to collect information. The information that is collected through these cookies tells us things, such as which search engine referred you, how you navigated around our site, which pages you browsed, what you purchased and what traffic is driven by banner ads and e-mails. The companies analyze the information they collect from our site and return it to us through a secure connection. We use this information to help us understand your interest in our site and how to better serve you. It also helps us provide you with more personalized product offerings.
For more information about the companies with whom Msofficeworks.net shares customer information, please contact us
Use of Information:
- We may use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
- In order to serve you better, we may combine the information you provide us online, in our superstore and through our catalogs. We use that information to improve your overall shopping experience.
- To enhance your online shopping experience.
- For marketing and promotional purposes.
Mail & SPAM Issues:
- You may request to receive the Msofficeworks.net catalog, brochure periodically by mail or e-mail notification of specials that may be of interest to you.
- Msofficeworks.net will never SPAM or send unsolicited materials based on information collected at our site. Registrants may opt out of receiving materials from us at any time by contacting us with such request.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy:
- We never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, nor is any part of our website structured to attract anyone under 13.
- If Security or privacy is still of concern to you
- If you do not want to receive promotional email from Msofficeworks.net please email us.
- Once you have submitted your request you should assume that it has been successfully received and your request is being processed. Please allow us a reasonable period from when the request was received to complete the removal.
- Our transaction security, combined with our privacy guarantee, should satisfy your concerns regarding online ordering. Keep in mind however that you have a number of alternate choices available for doing business with Msofficeworks.net
- Msofficeworks.net respects your privacy: We will not share or use your mobile number for any other purpose. We will only use the information you provide to transmit your text message.
- Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the Service, you agree to provide accurate, complete and true information.
- You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If we, in our sole discretion, believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, we may refuse you access to the Service and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.