Microsoft Visio Professional 2016
Easily create advanced diagrams
Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 makes it easier than ever for individuals and teams to create and share professional, versatile diagrams that simplify complex information. It includes all of the functionality of Visio Standard 2016 as well as updated shapes, templates, and styles; enhanced support for team collaboration, including the ability for several people to work on a single diagram at the same time; and the ability to link diagrams to data
Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 is a downloadable version. It’s one-time-only purchase & is not a subscription.
Fulfilled immediately after checkout. You will receive (1) license activation code and a link to Microsoft’s Download’s Tool (https://Setup.Office.Com) for Visio Professional 2016.
- Your activation key will be sent directly to the email address associated with your purchase almost instantly
- Brand New: This product includes A Brand New Unused Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 Legitimate Genuine Retail Key. Once activated, you will have permanent access to the software, and will be able to deactivate and reactivate on any computer unlimited times
Visio 2016 Features
Visio is packed with enhancements to make it easier to get started, find the stencils you want to use, and quickly get great-looking results with over 60 built-in templates, many with updated shapes. You can also create and customize professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of expanded and improved effects and themes that apply a completely different design in just one or two clicks.
Easily diagram complex info
Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 is a powerful diagramming platform with a rich set of built-in stencils. It helps you simplify complex information through simple, easy-to-understand diagrams. Visio Standard includes stencils for business, basic network diagrams, organization charts, basic flowcharts, and general multi-purpose diagrams.
Create and customize diagrams?
- Easily find the stencil you need with built-in search right from the start screen.
- Create, review, and edit diagrams on Windows 8 tablets using touch, with improved support for your most-used tasks and gestures.
- Get a better view of how your diagram will look when printed with a new print preview?
Fast and easy to use?
- Replace any shape in a diagram while preserving your shape connections, shape metadata, and overall layout.
- Improved alignment, spacing, and sizing guides and new ways to adjust the appearance of your shapes.
- Duplicate and reorder diagram pages while preserving your diagram layout and metadata.?
Custom org charts are a snap?
- Quickly change the look of your org chart by applying one of several styles??from professional to playful??with just one click.
- Easily add a personal touch to your org charts by importing pictures in bulk (either from your Exchange directory or from individual files). Your photos will be cropped automatically to fit the shape
Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Required Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
Required Display: 1024 x 768 resolution